West Yorkshire: Information and Options > Care options advice services

1 - 15 of 15 Care options advice services in West Yorkshire.

 Prev 1 Next 
Age UK Bradford District

Integrated Care


The Integrated Care team work to develop and deliver person centred, multi-disciplinary approaches to support in the community. Working alongside health, social care and other voluntary sector organisations to empower pe...

Contact: Age UK Bradford District, 75 Wrose Road, Wrose, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 1HX.
Age UK Leeds

Information and Advice


Advice and information on: Benefits and money - Your home - social care - Local services and support - Legal issues - and much more

Contact: Age UK Leeds, Bradbury Building Mark Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8JA.
Age UK Wakefield District

Connecting Care


Connecting Care is a programme of person centred care in the Wakefield District. Centred around the needs of people and their carers, local leaders have pooled resources, built multi-professional teams known as Connecti...

Contact: Age UK Wakefield District, 7 Bank Street, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 1JD.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council

Home care


What is Home Care? The Bradford Enablement Support Team (BEST) provides a short period of assessment to people who may struggle to live independently at home. This could include following a hospital admission, a decline...

Contact: Adult social care, City Hall Centenary Square, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1HY.

Elderly Care Support Line


Take the worries out of planning care for a loved one Many people thinking about care for an elderly loved one find it difficult to know what to look for and where to start. That’s why we’ve got a team of tr...

Contact: Elderly Care Support Line.
Independent Age

Advice line


Our Helpline and Advice teams are friendly and helpful and our particular areas of knowledge include: care and support, money and benefits, health and mobility for people that are 65 + , their families and carers. ...

Contact: Independent Age, 18 Avonmore Road, London, W14 8RR.
Lifeways Community Care Ltd

Support that changes lives


We help people to lead more fulfilling, independent lives by providing extraordinary support for adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries or mental health needs. At Lifew...

Contact: Lifeways, 56 Southwark Bridge Road, , London, S1 0EA.

Advice and Support


Finding the right information and support for you can be confusing. We're here to help. Learning disability is a complicated subject, and trying to find the right advice for you can be hard sometimes. We've split o...

Contact: MENCAP, 123 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0RT.
Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)

NHS confidential advice, support and information


The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers. PALS can g...

Contact: Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS).
The Relatives & Residents Association

Advice Line


We pride ourselves on taking time to listen and help people you work through the situations you are facing - helping you to make informed choices and work through problems.

Contact: Relatives & Residents Association, Unit 24 6 The Ivories Northampton Street, London, N1 2HY.

Help and Support


Campaigns on behalf of care home residents in order to build positive relationships and influence public and professional opinion in the care home sector. The charity also provides help, support and information through i...

Contact: Head office, Unit 1 6 The Ivories Northampton Street, London, N1 2HY.
The Rowan Organisation

The Rowan Organisation Warwickshire


We are a user-led organisation which provides support to people across the U.K. We are dedicated to providing you with support services to enable you to live independently through choice and control. We support you ...

Contact: The Rowan Organisation, Unit 7, Colliers Way , Old Arley , Coventry , West Midlands, CV7 8HN.
Wakefield Metropolitan District Council

Adult Social Care


Health and social care services support adults, older people, children and families who may need help or advice to continue to be safe, healthy or remain living independently.

Contact: Wakefield Metropolitan District Council Agency / department:.

Care needs assessment


Care needs assessments are for adults (people aged 18 or over). They are carried out by Social Care Direct to find out what help and support you need. For example: healthcare, equipment, help in your home or residential ...

Contact: Social Care Direct.

Safeguarding Adults


We all have responsible for the protection of the vulnerable and reporting any concerns we may have.If you are ever worried or concerned about the safety or wellbeing of a vulnerable adult, older person or child ple...

Contact: Social Care Direct.
 Prev 1 Next 
back to directory of Care options advice.