The Rowan Organisation Warwickshiresupport services to enable you to live independently
What does it do?
We are a user-led organisation which provides support to people across the U.K. We are dedicated to providing you with support services to enable you to live independently through choice and control.
We support you to make informed choices about decisions that affect your life and your future.
As well as being a Direct Payment and Personal Budget support service we have now been placed on some approved provider lists for Personal Health Budgets. We can provide support in the following areas:
· Provision of information about Independent Living Schemes
· Support with setting up and meeting the requirements of an Independent Living scheme
· Provision of information, advice and support with respect to becoming an employer
· Support with the advertising and recruitment of Personal Assistants
· Advice on safeguarding issues
· Assistance with forms related to your funding
Who it is for?
People who would like support to manage their Direct Payment, Personal Budget or Personal Health Budget.
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Initial contact is via the Information Line on 02476 642947 (local rate) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect then:
The Information Service ensures that someone is available to talk to you, either to provide you with the information and advice you require, or to ensure that the appropriate team member is informed that you require additional support
All our team is trained to a high standard and are kept fully informed regarding the ever changing legislation governing Direct Payments/Personal Bugets/Personal Health Bugets and Employment Law, as well as being fully CRB checked