Stoke-on-Trent City Council: Home services

1 - 8 of 8 Home services, provided by Stoke-on-Trent City Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Stoke-on-Trent City Council

Adult Social Care

National service

Adult Social Care helps people who need extra support to live as independently as possible We help by working with health services, voluntary groups and private care organisations to arrange a service.

Contact: Stoke-on-Trent City Council, .

Carer Support and Assessments

National service

Provides support and assessments for carers.

Contact: Adult Social Care, , Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 1RN.

Day Care

National service

What is day care? We offer different types of day care for adults, depending on what you need.  Day care for people with dementia We offer daytime care and activities for people with dementia.  We can help y...

Contact: Adult Social care, , Civic Centre,, Glebe Street,, Stoke-on-Trent, T4 1RN.

Disability grants for the home

National/regional service

Grants are available to help to provide disabled people with equipment or adaptations to their home to enable them to live independently, or to be cared for at home. The grant can fund ramps, stair lifts, level-access s...

Contact: Housing, .

Housing register

National service

If you are currently living in unsuitable accommodation, we may offer to meet you for a full housing needs assessment and the option to join the council’s active housing register. You will be asked exactly what yo...

Contact: Housing register, .

Services for Older People

National service

We aim to make a difference to people's lives by enabling them to: Become more independent Enjoy a better quality of life Have better life chances, and Be protected from harm. ...

Contact: Adult Social care, , Civic Centre,, Glebe Street,, Stoke-on-Trent, T4 1RN.

Social Care Complex Team

National service

The role of our Complex and Post Discharge Team based at the University Hospital North Staffordshire is to make sure that patients and carers are supported to make sure patients have a safe and timely discharge from...

Contact: University Hospital of North Staffordshire Social Work Department, , City General Complex, Newcastle Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6QG.

Stoke On Trent City Council Telecare

National service

Equipment is provided to support the individual in their home and tailored to meet their needs. It can be as simple as the basic community alarm service, able to respond in an emergency and provide regular contact by tel...

Contact: Stoke On Trent City Council, , Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke On Trent, West Midlands, ST4 1HH.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.