Adult Social Care

Adult Social Care helps people who need extra support

What does it do?

Adult Social Care helps people who need extra support to live as independently as possible

We help by working with health services, voluntary groups and private care organisations to arrange a service.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (Stoke-on-Trent).

How to access or apply for it:

Contact us

Tel: 0800 561 0015


What to expect then:

If you ask us for help we will need to find out more about your needs or problems and how they are affecting your day to day life.  This is called an assessment.  To make sure we treat people fairly we will use the Fair Access to Care Services criteria to decide if you qualify for help from us.  Our first priorty is to provide services to those with the greatest need.  If you are not eligible for a service we can often give advice and guidance and put you in touch with organisations that may be able to help you.  If your needs change and you think you may have become eligible for services, tell us straight away and we will update your assessment.


Info last updated: