Cambridgeshire County Council: Home services

1 - 9 of 9 Home services, provided by Cambridgeshire County Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Cambridgeshire County Council

Adult Social Care

National service

Our aim is to maximise your independence and ensure you receive the help you need. If you are not eligible for support, we may be able to give you information and advice on other support and services available to help yo...

Contact: Cambridgeshire County Council, .

Community Transport

National service

The following are some of the community transport schemes operating in Cambridgeshire: Rural Hoppa - operates one day a week in Ramsey and Huntingdon Cambridgeshire Minibus Brokerage Scheme (CaMBS) - vehicle-sh...

Contact: Passenger Transport Services Team, , Box SH 1013, Cambridgeshire County Council, Castle Court, Shire Hall, Cambridge, CB3 0AP.

Home Care

National service

A number of services are available to help people with their daily activities so they can stay living in their own homes. Help can be provided with Personal care, Mobility, Social isolation and loneliness.

Contact: Adult Social Care, , CC1313, Shire Hall, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP.

Home Fire Safety Check

National service

Firefighters or specially trained community safety officers can visit your home to help you identify and assess the risks of fire and advise you on the best practices to keep your home and family...

Contact: Fire Service Headquarters, , Hinchingbrooke Cottage, Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 2NA.

Individual Carers Emergency Respite Scheme

National service

The service provides emergecy respite care, we will use our judgement to decide what is, and what isn’t, an emergency, bearing in mind that everyone’s circumstances are different. As a guide, here are some ex...

Contact: Individual Carers Emergency Respite Scheme, , Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP.

Mobile Library and Library at Home services

National service

Mobile Library Service Cambridgeshire currently has three mobile libraries stopping at 364 locations in 85 villages and communities throughout the county. It’s a great place for catching up with friends and collea...

Contact: Libraries, leisure & culture department, , Shire Hall, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP.

Occupational Therapy Services

National service

Occupational Therapists are responsible for assessing and providing services that help people remain as independent as possible in their own homes. The occupational therapy service can provide advice and information on m...

Contact: Occupational Therapy Services, , Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP.

Rural Hoppa

National service

Ramsey & District Community Bus Association run three weekly “Rural Hoppa” services into Ramsey and Huntingdon. These services are open to members of the public (there is no membership), and bus pass hold...

Contact: Ramsey & District Community Bus Association, , Unit 1D Highlode Industrial Estate, Ramsey, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2RB.

Sensory Services Team

National service

We can offer advice and information covering a wide range of issues surrounding sensory loss.  Once you have been referred to a sensory worker the team will offer an assessment of your abilities and social care need...

Contact: Sensory Services, , Amundsen House, Compass Point Business Park, Stocks Bridge Way, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5JL.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.