Home Care

Adult Social Care in Cambridgeshire

What does it do?

A number of services are available to help people with their daily activities so they can stay living in their own homes. Help can be provided with Personal care, Mobility, Social isolation and loneliness.

Who it is for?

Home Care is for elderly or vulnerable people who would like to live as independently as possible.

Where it is available?

Local service (East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire, Cambridge, South Cambridgeshire).

What it costs:

We will not charge for services until we have had a chance to carry out a Financial Assessment of your ability to pay.

How to access or apply for it:

If you, or someone you know, could do with this sort of help, and you would like to enquire about Home Care, just call our Cambridgeshire Direct Contact Centre on:
0345 045 5202

What to expect then:

A social care worker will make an assessment of your needs and, if you are eligible to receive services, then we will agree with you a Support Plan which sets out the services you will receive and what, if anything, they will cost you.


Info last updated:

CC1313, Shire Hall, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP