Adult Social Care

Care & support for older people in Cambridgeshire

What does it do?

Our aim is to maximise your independence and ensure you receive the help you need. If you are not eligible for support, we may be able to give you information and advice on other support and services available to help you.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability

Where it is available?

Local service (East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire, Cambridge, South Cambridgeshire).

How to access or apply for it:

Contact them from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays, on 0345 045 5202.


Info last updated: