If you’re finding it difficult to manage everyday tasks at home, you have a right to ask your council’s adult social services department to assess your support needs.

This factsheet explains how to ask for a care needs assessment and what support services you may receive from your local council if you’re assessed as needing support.

Publisher: Independent Age
Published Date: 2016
Author: Independent Age
Length: 34pp