The EAC QI Mark is a kitemark designed to ensure that older people have access to accurate and detailed information when deciding whether to move to a retirement housing scheme, estate or village. It is awarded to individual schemes on submission of a fully completed QI Mark questionnaire, and is valid for 3 years, after which it must be renewed.
Our aim is to ensure that older people, their families, carers and advisors, understand the variety of retirement housing settings now available, and are able to make well informed choices about which will best meet their housing, support and care needs, and their aspirations.
- Enhanced scheme profile on HousingCare (6 pages instead of one)
- Good information for your future customers
- QI Mark logo distinguishes accredited schemes on this website
- QI Mark logo available for use on your own website
- Printed QI Mark certificates also available
Obtaining the EAC QI Mark is completely free. A small charge is made for printed certificates and use of the QI Mark logo on your website.
How to apply
To qualify, housing providers complete an EAC QI Mark questionnaire for each scheme. Questions cover:
- Communal facilities
- Who the scheme is for
- Ethos and lifestyle
- Service promise and costs
The EAC QI Mark must be renewed every 3 years to remain valid.
- EAC Quality of Information Mark questionnaire
- EAC QI Mark certificates and logos
Please contact Alex Biller at EAC on 020 7820 1682 or email email@example.com