Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council: Home services

1 - 4 of 4 Home services, provided by Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council

Adult Social Care

National service

Assesses need for social care and for financial help to afford it. Also assesses and can help meet the needs of carers. Help at Home - Worried about an adult - Shared lives - Get help for an adult who needs care and supp...

Contact: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, , Farfield Park, Units 5A & 5B, Enterprise Court, Wath-upon-Dearne, South Yorkshire, S63 5DB.

Key Choices

National service

Keychoices use a Common Housing Register (CHR) to maintain the waiting list for social rented housing in Rotherham. Social rented housing is housing that is provided by the council and Registered Social Landlords (RSL), ...

Contact: Key Choices, .


National service

To qualify for a free Rothercard you must live at a property which is registered for Council Tax in our area and meet one of the criteria below: Young people aged 16 to 19 years in full time education - Looked after chil...

Contact: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, , Civic Building Walker Place, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 1UF.

RotherCare Community Alarm

National service

Rothercare is an alarm service provided by Rotherham Council to help you live safely in your own home. There are times when it can be worrying being alone.  Your alarm can be used inside your home during the day or ...

Contact: Housing Services, , Civic Building Walker Place, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 1UF.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.