Norwich City Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Norwich City Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Norwich City Council

Adaptations & assistance with independent living

National service

The council seeks to provide support to people to enable them to remain living independently in their chosen home.There are a number of ways in which we can do this from installing disabled adaptations such as level acce...

Contact: Norwich Private Sector Housing, , City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich, NR2 1NH.

Dementia adaptation grants

National service

The scheme will provide a grant of up to £2,500 for minor adaptations designed to help the individual, and their carers, cope with the challenges of living with the condition. We will ask for a letter from your GP ...

Contact: Norwich Private Sector Housing, .

Home Options

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings.  Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ...

Contact: Home Options, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.