EAC Art Awards 2014 at www.eacartawards.org.uk
Published on Tuesday 15th of April 2014
EAC’s Over 60s Art Awards have celebrated the creativity of amateur artists for the last 20 years, and this year’s competition is now well under way. The competition is open for entries until 6th June 2014. Results will be announced by the end of July, and a celebratory event for the winners will be held on 8th October 2014 at the House of Lords.
As always, Art Awards aims to:
- celebrate, showcase and reward the work of older artists – aged from 60 to 100+;
- foster and support opportunities for older artists to participate in creative activity, as not only rewarding in its own right, but also for its positive effect on overall physical and mental well-being; and
- develop an online community of artists, and promote the use, benefits and joys of new technology, particularly among our older entrants.
How to enter
Visit the EAC Art Awards website at www.eacartawards.org.uk, to
- Find out about entry to the competition
- Enter online
- View entries to the 2014 competition
- Browse a gallery of over 1000 previous finalists’ works
- Read the online group blog
To request an entry form with full details of the competition, phone us on 01242 527 434 or 01704 893 251 and leave your name and address. Or email us at email@example.com.