London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham: Home services

1 - 6 of 6 Home services, provided by London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.

 Prev 1 Next 
London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham

Adult Social Care

National service

The aim of adult social care services is to enable residents who are eligible for social care funding to: gain maximum independence make choices about their care stay healthy and safe and increase their ...

Contact: London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, , 145-155 King Street, London, W6 9XY.

Careline and Telecare Scheme

National service

Equipment is provided to support the individual in their home and tailored to meet their needs. It can be as simple as the basic community alarm service, able to respond in an emergency and provide regular contact by tel...

Contact: Hammersmith and Fulham Council, , Town Hall, King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9JU.

Disabled facilities grant

National/regional service

Who can get a grant? The Disabled person must be registered as disabled with Community Services or meet the criteria for registration if they applied. The applicant must be an owner occupier, private landlord, private ...

Contact: Equipment and Adaptations, .

Equipment and adaptations to the home

National/regional service

We aim to support you to live safely and as independently as possible. One of the ways we can do this is by providing equipment for daily living or an adaptation to your home. This might include:- stairlifts- wheelchair ...

Contact: Housing, .

Housing Register

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings.  Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ...

Contact: Housing Register, .

Imperial Wharf Resource Centre

National service

Imperial Wharf Resource Centre aims to support older people to remain in their own homes. The centre provides a safe environment for service users to socialise, enjoy a nutritious meal and take part in a range of activit...

Contact: Health and Social Care, , Town Hall, King Street, London, W6 9JU.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.