Royal Borough of Greenwich: Home services

1 - 5 of 5 Home services, provided by Royal Borough of Greenwich.

 Prev 1 Next 
Royal Borough of Greenwich

Adult Social Care

National service

The Royal Borough of Greenwich's Adults and Older People's Services provides a single point of contact for all adult services including: information and advice referral for all adult and older people's social...

Contact: Royal Borough of Greenwich, , 2nd Floor,, The Woolwich Centre,, 35 Wellington Street,, London, SE18 6HQ.

Day Centres

National service

There are a number of day centres in Greenwich. Each one offers different facilities and activities. Who can attend a day centre? To attend a day care centre you must meet our eligibility ...

Contact: Community Care, .

Greenwich Homes

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings. Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating based ...

Contact: Greenwich Homes, .

Greenwich Telecare

National service

Equipment is provided to support the individual in their home and tailored to meet their needs. It can be as simple as the basic community alarm service, able to respond in an emergency and provide regular contact by tel...

Contact: Greenwich Council, , Greenwich Telecare, 1st Floor Riverside House East, Woolwich High Street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6BU.

Home Improvement Agency

National service

Grants are available to people on means-tested benefits or qualifying tax credits for central heating repairs or installation and home insulation via our Coldbusters scheme. Help for the elderly and vulnerable If you are...

Contact: Royal Greenwich Home Improvement Agency, , The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, London, SE18 6HQ.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.