Assistive Technology Olympus Care ServicesAssesses, supplies and fits a wide range of prevetative technology.
What does it do?
What is Assistive Technology?
Assistive Technology (AT) is any item, piece of equipment or software that is used to increase, maintain, or improve an individual’s ability to perform daily tasks.
?What is Telecare?
Telecare is a piece of assistive technology which helps monitor a person's health and wellbeing with the use of information and communication technology within their own home, using a variety of sensors and detectors.
To find out more about what equipment could help and the range of equipment we offer visit our online shop
Why not browse our virtual house?
Who provides Telecare?
The Assistive Technology Team offer a range of services to help support and maintain people within their own homes:
- Mobility training and daily living skills training for people who are blind or partially sighted.
- A wide range of equipment to help people with.
- Support for vulnerable people who live alone to increase their independence and safety within the home.
Who it is for?
Anyone who would like to feel safer, more protected and independent in their own home. The service also provides numerous benefits for:
- older, infirm, disabled, visually impaired or hard of hearing/deaf people
- individuals who may require additional support and assistance at home following discharge from hospital, or to allow them to leave hospital earlier
- individuals living in high crime areas
- individuals of any age or ability who live alone
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Contact us by phoning 0300 126 7000 for West Northants and 0300 126 3000 for North Northants.