London Care Plc
What does it do?
As well as support with home-based personal care and daily living tasks, we can assist with errands, managing personalfinances and accompanying people who want to get out for leisure, social, health or work purposes. We can also assist with;
- managing challenging behaviour
- continence management
- preparing and eating meals
- safety in the home
- managing medication
- mobility and the use of aids and equipment
- rehabilitation and reablement care
- palliative and end of life care
- post-hospital care
- respite care
Who it is for?
Our wide-ranging services enable independent living for people including:
- people over 65
- families with disabled parents or children
- adults with conditions that may include:
- learning disabilities
- physical or sensory impairment
Where it is available?
Local service (Islington).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 020 7272 9290
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 3 Stars - Excellent
Activities, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Services and Suppliers, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
First Floor 222, Seven Sisters Rd, London, N4 3NX