inTouch Home CareHome care and live in support to be independent in your own home
What does it do?
- 24/7 live in care - individuals & couples
- Short daily calls
- Complex-needs care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Personal Care
- Sitting Service & Holiday Cover
- Domestic assistance
- GP & hospital visits
- Waking nights & Sleeping Nights cover
- PEG feeding
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
- Short Calls - from £15.95 per hour following an in-depth care analysis and risk assessment
- Live in care costs depending on care analaysis of care needs and risk assessment
How to access or apply for it:
Call: 020 8441 6868
Web : www.intouchhomecare.co.uk
Our service is 24/7 08.30-17.30 week days and outside these hours the 020 8441 6868 number connects to our out-of-hours Emergency Service enabling one of our coordinators can help you.
What to expect then:
- You will receive an immediate call back from one of our very friendly team of skilled coordinators or Registered Manager to discuss your care needs.
- You will receive an email confirming all discussions and inTouch's service provisions relevant to your needs and confirmation of visit times and date along with who will be visiting.
- Visit by our Registered Manager and Community Field Care Assessor to provide more details, agree way forward and to match care workers to your care needs from our talented team of support workers.
- On agreement to provide you with care and support we will introduce your support worker(s) and finalise paperwork to agree charge and days of provision.
“You won’t find a more reliable, high quality local care team to support you as inTouch. They have cared for my mother over the last 2 years and I can’t speak highly enough of their service”. CW Barnet
Our inTouch teams pride themselves in providing very person-centred care, supporting each client and to be as independent as possible whether in their own home or supported by us out in the community, enabling them to live their lives as fully as they wish to.
We believe that quality care is only achieved from carefully listening and matching the right personality and skills to the needs of each client and reassurance with our strict compliance ensuring every member of our inTouch team is reliable and trustworthy.
We have a wide range of home care services from hourly calls to live in care, complex needs and respite support and have been successfully providing home care services to local LB Barnet residents since 1996.