Walton Centre for the CommunityCommunity centre in Walton on Thames area of Surrey
What does it do?
Services on offer at Walton Centre include:
- Information and advice
- Three course lunch (£3.35)
- Hairdressing by appointment - please call 01932 243633
- Aromatherapy, Reflexology by appointment
- Chiropody - three services available, cost from £8 to £22
- Healing Therapy
- Quarterly Eye Tests
- Laundry Facilities
- Sale of Bath mats, Smoke Alarms, Ferrules
- |Wheelchair Loan Scheme
Who it is for?
People over 50 in Elmbridge area
Where it is available?
Local service (Elmbridge).
What it costs:
The Elmbridge Community Discount Card offers discounts at Centres and |at local selected shops, restaurants and other businesses. The card costs £8.50 to Elmbridge residents and £14 to non residents.
How to access or apply for it:
Walton Community Centre
Walton on Thames
Surrey KT12 2PB
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.30pm. (The Centre is |available to hire outside these times)
Tel: 01932 247549 or |Email Us
Fax: 01932 250991
Car park spaces: 9 spaces, 2 disabled bays
- Computer Classes (all levels)
- General entertainment
- Tai Chi
- Licensed Bar
- Outings to places of interest and special events throughout the year
... and much more
Activities, Day centres, Foot/Nail services, Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Hairdressing
Info last updated:
Manor Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 2PB