Claygate Centre for the CommunityCommunity centre in Claygate Surrey
What does it do?
Services on offer at Claygate Centre include:
- Information and advice
- Three course hot lunch (£3.35). Please note that we cater for special diets and also offer an extensive range of sandwiches and Danish pastries in our cafe area
- Weekly guest speakers or musical entertainment
- Chiropody service every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
For appointments please call Epsom Hospital on 01372 735192.
- Hairdressing by appointment 6 days a week
- Alternative therapies by appointment: Aromatherapy; Reflexology, Reiki
- Computer Cyber Cafe, Monday to Thursdays 10 a.m. - 12 noon, subject to change depending upon availability of tutor
- Tai Chi every Saturday morning
- |Bathing Service
- |Parkinson's Group every Monday, 10 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- |Stroke Support Group every Friday, 10.30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- |Wheelchair Loan Scheme
- |The Claygate Centre is dual use and also runs activities for the young
Who it is for?
People over 50 in Elmbridge area
Where it is available?
Local service (Elmbridge).
What it costs:
The Elmbridge Community Discount Card offers discounts at Centres and |at local selected shops, restaurants and other businesses. The card costs £8.50 to Elmbridge residents and £14 to non residents.
How to access or apply for it:
Claygate Community Centre
Surrey, KT10 0EH
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.30pm, Saturday 10am - 2pm. (The Centre is |available to hire outside these times)
Telephone: 01372 463476 or |Email Us
Fax: 01372 464995
Activities, Day centres, Foot/Nail services, Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Hairdressing
Info last updated:
Elm Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 0EH