Cobham Centre for the CommunityCommunity centre in Cobham Surrey
What does it do?
Services on offer at Cobham Centre include:
- Information and advice
- Three course hot lunch (£3.35). Advanced bookings tel: 01932 596036
- Hairdressing by appointment tel: 01932 596035
- Beautician by appointment
- Chiropody Service every Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment
- Computer Classes (all levels)
- Exercise and Zumba Classes
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Cobham Community Centre
Surrey KT11 2LY
(Opposite Waitrose and the public car park)
Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.30pm. (The Centre is |available to hire outside these times)
Tel: 01932 596031 or |Email Us.
Fax: 01932 866300
- |Independent Living Centre
- |Exercise Class for Stroke Sufferers every Monday 10.30am - 11.30am, £2 per session
- |Wheelchair Loan Scheme
- Citizens Advice Bureau every Wednesday 11.00am - 1.00pm.
- Personal Care Facilities
- Pharmacy collection and provision of hearing aid batteries
There is daily activity programme including Arts and Craft classes, Exercise, Snooker and table games etc.