Winchester City Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by Winchester City Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Winchester City Council

Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG)

National service

What is a Disabled Facilities Grant? If you or someone that you live with are disabled and would benefit from adaptations to your home, then you can apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) to enable the disabled per...

Contact: Private Sector Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.