West Lancashire Borough Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by West Lancashire Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
West Lancashire Borough Council

Disabled facilities grants

National/regional service

Disabled facilities grants (DFGs) are available to qualifying disabled home owners, private tenants, tenants of registered providers (housing associations) and qualifying houseboat or park home owners. A DFG is a grant ...

Contact: Private Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.