South Kesteven District Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by South Kesteven District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
South Kesteven District Council

Housing register

National service

SKDC operates a Housing Register (the Register), which is a list of people (applicants) who have applied to SKDC for housing. SKDC’s Housing Register is a local register of housing need and all applicants seeking s...

Contact: Housing register, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.