Horsham District Council: Home services

1 - 4 of 4 Home services, provided by Horsham District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Horsham District Council

Apply for housing

National service

Horsham District Council is a stock transfer authority – therefore any properties it is able to allocate to applicants on the Housing Register will be made available through its registered provider partners (housin...

Contact: Housing Register, , Horsham District Council, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RL.

Community Link Alarm - (Telecare)

National service

The Lifeline acts as a personal alarm to keep you in touch with reliable help at all times, allowing you to feel safe, while maintaining independence. Simply hold down the button on the pendant to be digitally connected ...

Contact: Horsham District Council, , Park North, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RL.

Financial help to adapt or repair your home

National/regional service

We provide a range of grants and assistance to people who own or live in private sector accommodation. Whilst it is primarily the responsibility of homeowners to maintain their own properties, we are able to help vulner...

Contact: Environmental Health, .

Find community services in your area

National/regional service

Contact: Community, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.