Havant Borough Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by Havant Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Havant Borough Council

Disabled facilities grants

National/regional service

If you have a disability and are a resident of Havant Borough Council, you may be eligible for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG). This is a grant to adapt your home to enable you to be more independent. The DFG is a mea...

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.