Harrogate Borough Council: Home services

1 - 4 of 4 Home services, provided by Harrogate Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Harrogate Borough Council

Disabled facilities grant

National/regional service

A disabled facilities grant (DFG) is financial support which will enable you (if you're a homeowner, private tenant or tenant of a social landlord such as the council or housing association) to adapt your home(s) in orde...

Contact: Harrogate Borough Council, .

Fairfax Wellbeing Hub

National service

We provide a variety of activities for older people, that allow them to socialise in a friendly, safe and warm environment. We try and offer something for everyone. All the people that currently attend are very friendly....

Contact: Fairfax Community Centre, , Fairfax Community Cente, Fairfax Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7RU.

Housing options and homelessness advice

National/regional service

Visit our webpage at https://www.harrogate.gov.uk/housing-options-homelessness-advice

Contact: Housing, .

Housing Register

National service

The allocations scheme is the housing policy we use to prioritise households that are in housing need for an offer of social housing in the Harrogate district.The allocations scheme seeks to make best use of the low numb...

Contact: Housing register, , Civic Centre, St Lukes Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2AE.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.