Halton Borough Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by Halton Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Halton Borough Council

Adult Social Care

National service

Provides care and support services for older people living in Halton Borough.Services provided can include:•    healthcare •    equipment •    help in your home...

Contact: Halton Borough Council, , Municipal Building Kingsway, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 7QF.

Equipment and Adaptations

National/regional service

Specialist Equipment & Adaptations We will arrange to visit you at home and carry out an assessment of your needs, together with those of any carer you may have.  If specialised equipment is recommended, it wi...

Contact: Halton Borough Council, , Town Hall, Heath Road, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 5TD.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.