East Renfrewshire Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by East Renfrewshire Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
East Renfrewshire Council

Adult Social Care

National service

East Renfrewshire's Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP)  fully support the Talking Points personal outcomes approach which is based on years of research on what is important to people who use health and social...

Contact: Adult Social Care, , Council Offices, Eastwood Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG.

Housing Options

National/regional service

See our leaflet at https://www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/media/504/Housing-options-guide/pdf/Housing_options_guide.pdf?m=637279939342530000

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.