Burnley Borough Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by Burnley Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Burnley Borough Council

Disabled facilities grants

National/regional service

Disabled Facility Grants (DFG) are available to disabled persons who live within the borough of Burnley, for adaptations to provide better facilities and freedom of movement in and around their home. Where adaptations a...

Contact: Housing, .

Home Improvement Grants

National/regional service

Housing Grants The Home Improvement Agency is dedicated to helping older, disabled and vulnerable residents within the borough of Burnley to live safely and independently in their own home.  The Home Improvement Ag...

Contact: Housing, , Home Improvement Agency Team, Housing and Development Control, Town Hall, Manchester Road, , Burnley, BB11 9SA.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.