Helping FriendLocal service offering companionship and home help for older adults.
What does it do?
Helping Friend is a locally based service offering companionship and help at home for older adults. Examples of the support and in home projects Helping Friend has helped with include:
- Decluttering and organising rooms in the home
- Creating and completing projects such as writing up memoirs and life stories.
- Encouraging and joining in interests and hobbies such as music and puzzles.
- Arranging appointments and shopping
- Support with paperwork and phone calls
Our aim is to help with anything that makes day to day life easier and more enjoyable.
Our hourly rate of £20 is inclusive of travel to and from a client’s home.
Our companions have all been thoroughly referenced, DBS (Police Check) screened and have certification in adult safeguarding.
Contact Liz for more details on 07801 060377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org