Companion Care and Home HelpHome help companion care service for the elderly in Bath
What does it do?
Bath Home Companions specialises in providing first class, caring, tailored, empathetic companionship services to the elderly in Bath and the surrounding areas. Our services include the following:
- Company - a chat or a long reminisce, a game of cards, crossword or reading a book or the newspaper to you
- Preparation of meals or household jobs, cleaning, gardening,
- Driving or accompanying to doctors, dentist, hospital, shopping, church or social activities
- Help with medication reminders, organising dosette boxes, picking up prescriptions
- Help with admin - both personal and business
- Care of your pets, including walking dogs, taking pets to the vet or groomers
- Running of errands - dry cleaners, post office
- Organising hair dressers, chiropodist, manicurists
- Help with downsizing or donating to charity
- Administrative tasks such as paying bills or help with technology such as phones, computers etc
- Decluttering or organising of house moves
- Provision of respite help for other carers
Who it is for?
Bath Home Companions provides companionship services to the elderly in Bath and the surrounding areas.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Companionship care starts at £28 per hour Monday - Friday and from £32 per hour Saturday and Sunday.
How to access or apply for it:
Please give us a call on 01225 338165 or 07773 331510 to chat through your requirements, or email us at email@example.com
What to expect then:
We will arrange to come and visit you in your home to discuss how we can help you.
We are a small company not a large agency, and pride ourselves on offering a very personal service. We get to know our clients very well, and they become true friends. We all have DBS clearance, hold clean driving licences and first aid certificates.