Immediate Social Care LimitedI-s Care is a true professional partner providing excellent home care
What does it do?
- I -s Care' is a personalised service based on customer' s physical, emotional and mental requirements and needs. I-s Care helps to promote independence instead of fostering dependency on services.
- Personal support, including grooming, hygiene, mobility, bathing, toileting, dressing and undressing.
- Getting up and going to bed
- Health monitoring in both mental and
- Physical health.
- Support with care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, if required together with support for the home,
- Social and personal support
- Support with housekeeping, shopping and personal affairs
- I-s Care helps customers to remain in their home. However, if customers need to be moved into a care home, we provide help and support for them and their families manage the transition.
- Respite care and living - in care
- Nursing home care
- Personal care
- Day- to-Day Care
- Completing forms and claiming benefits
- To organise and monitor the payment of your household bills
- Managing dementia care
- Activities to increase social isolation
- Liaison with your GP and other agencies
- Short or long term mental and physical health needs
- Working with customers on personal budget
Who it is for?
Immediate Social Care Limited (I-s Care) is a specialist consultancy and care agency run by a Mental Health, Social Work, which provides advice, guidance and care services in the community for people age 18 and above with mental health difficulties; people with physical disability in need of rehabilitation from hospital, people with long terminal illness, people with sensory impairment, requiring enablement support and people who suffer with dementia.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Phone: (+44) 020-863 807 78
Mobile: (+44) 0784 363 07 61
E-mai l : firstname.lastname@example.org