Occupational therapyOccupational therapy service for people in Cornwall
What does it do?
The Occupational Therapy teams in both health and social care work together to help you achieve the things you want to do.
Occupational Therapy staff will help you find practical solutions to lead a more fulfilling life. They can:
- provide help and training in daily activities;
- advise whether a move to alternative accommodation would be appropriate;
- offer advice on adapting your home to meet your needs;
- assess and recommend community equipment; and
- build confidence and participation in leisure, learning and work activities.
Who it is for?
Occupational Therapists help people of all ages to carry out activities they need or want to do but are prevented from doing as a result of illness, disability or ageing.
Where it is available?
Local service (Kerrier, Caradon, Carrick, North Cornwall, Penwith, Restormel).
How to access or apply for it:
Tel: 0300 1234 131
Info last updated: