Action on Hearing Loss - Buckinghamshire

Advice and Information for Hearing Aid users in Buckinghamshire area

What does it do?

Our services include assessment and provision of equipment, advice and demonstration of equipment, support for new and existing hearing aid users and information provision. Our services are funded by Buckinghamshire County Council.

Who it is for?

We provide services for people with hearing loss in Buckinghamshire.

Where it is available?

Local service (Wycombe, Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern, Milton Keynes, South Bucks).

What it costs:

How to access or apply for it:

See contact details above


Info last updated:

Buckinghamshire Community Service, Riverside House, 44 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury, HP19 7HL