4SIGHT – West Sussex Association for the BlindSupport for blind and partially sighted people in West Sussex.
What does it do?
Our main aim at 4SIGHT is to improve the lives of blind and partially sighted people with sight loss. Whoever they are, whatever they do, wherever they find themselves. We support in many different ways though services, visits, information, guidance, advocacy and support.
Our aims are to enable people to:
- Adjust to sight loss
- Make the best use of low vision
- Combat social isolation
- Access appropriate information and advice
- Maintain independence
- Participate actively in their communities and family life
- Access facilities and open spaces, across town and country
- Access high quality personal social care and clinical services, with appropriate and timely choices
- Influence service design, provision, commissioning and planning
- Make informed choices about their own health and wellbeing
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
4SIGHT Contact Details
BOGNOR REGIS 4SIGHT Centre & CHARITY HQ
(and services covering Arun and Chichester districts)
4SIGHT Bradbury Centre
36 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis,
West Sussex, PO21 2TE
Main Tel: 01243 828 555 Fax: 01243 838 003
Office Open 10am - 2pm (Mon-Fri)
For finance queries please call 01243 838004 between 9.30am - 1pm (Mon-Fri)
Please ring if appointment is required outside of the resource opening times