Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Surrey

What does it do?

Our Adult Social Care Service aims to promote people's wellbeing and independence by supporting them to:

  • Live independently and safely
  • Have as much choice and control over their lives as possible.
  • Live in their own home, if they wish, or other accommodation of their choice.
  • Find out about services and support available and how to get access to them.
  • Get the support that they need in local and ordinary settings.
  • Be safe from abuse.

Who it is for?

This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability.

Where it is available?

Local service (Elmbridge, Epsom and Ewell, Guildford, Spelthorne, Surrey Heath, Tandridge, Waverley, Woking, Mole Valley, Reigate & Banstead, Runnymede).

What it costs:

There may be a charge for services; the amount will depend upon your capital and income. The Council has separate charging policies for residential services and non-residential services.

How to access or apply for it:

Information and advice
Availability: 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: 0300 200 1005


Info last updated: