My Care at HomeCare services in Mid Suffolk
What does it do?
When we first meet with you, we will take our time to listen, assess and discuss your personal requirements and then tailor your care to meet your individual needs. Your care plan could be a one off arrangement, ad-hoc or on a regular basis.
If you would like a family member or friend to be there for your initial consultation we would very much welcome their input. Everyone who receives care and support from us will have their own key worker who will provide the majority of their care.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Home care costs
The benefits to the person receiving care in their own home can be significant.
So that you and your family can make an informed decision it is important that you understand what the costs include and how it may differ from our competitors, some of the key points are below :-
- We aim to have a key worker for each client so that there is continuity of care
- We provide specialist face to face training.
- We match carer to customer from our pool of home care workers.
- We use a software system that will allow you to see a picture of who is visiting and allow you to view your monthly bills online.
- Our individual and person centred home care plans support all your needs and can include Personal Care, Companionship, Days out and help around the home
- We offer respite care
- There is one cost – No hidden extras – No VAT
The home care costs are given here as a guide.
Day time and evening (7am – 10pm) – £18 hour
Waking night (10pm – 7am) – £18 hour
*Sleeping night (10pm – 7am) – £10 hour