Advocacy Centre NorthAdvocacy services for adults in Newcastle
What does it do?
We provide free, high quality, ethical, independent advocacy that:
- helps you to be aware of your rights and available choices
- supports you to make informed decisions about your life and to have them acted upon wherever possible
- facilitates your voice being heard
- helps you advocate for yourself
- BAME Advocacy: supports adults from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities with health and social care issues
- Community Advocacy: a range of advocacy support for adults with disabilities and physical or mental health needs
- Families Through Crisis Advocacy: provides support to families in crisis
- Mental Health Advocacy: supports adults with mental health needs with health and social care issues
Who it is for?
Advocacy Centre North provides a range of services for people in vulnerable circumstances, mainly to adults living in Newcastle
Where it is available?
Local service (Newcastle upon Tyne).
How to access or apply for it:
To make a referral to our community advocacy services for yourself or someone else, please download, complete and return our Community Advocacy Referral Form. Available here: http://www.advocacycentrenorth.org.uk/refer
Info last updated:
Higham House Higham Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 8AF