Professional Short Term Advocacy ServiceAdvocacy service in Sutton
What does it do?
We work with people who want support from us about a particular issue or situation. We will work with someone to:
- Have greater autonomy, choice and control over personal decisions
- Be able to express their views about the support they require from health, social care and housing services
- Be able to access health, social care, or housing services or to make changes to or between services
- Have greater opportunities for social involvement and inclusion
- Be able to make complaints or feedback comments
- Have increased protection from abuse
Who it is for?
Our professional advocacy service is available for adults between 18 years of age and 65 years of age with a learning disability, a physical disability and/or a sensory impairment. You must be living in, or funded by, the London Borough of Sutton to receive our advocacy services.
Where it is available?
Local service (Sutton).
How to access or apply for it:
See above for contact details
Info last updated: