Stonham Generation Service
What does it do?
We provide a service which offers short term support to access relevant information, advice, guidance and signposting on to appropriate services. We can help people to access local support services, meet new people, participate in their choice of hobbies and remain active.
- Support is given at an early stage and helps people to stay independent in their own homes. We provide individually tailored information, advice and support that matches people's preferences, their strengths and their needs.
- The service focuses on helping people to develop self-help strategies. We will support people to feel in control of their life and their future.
- We will help people to feel supported in coping and adapting to life events and loss.
- We will actively work with and involve others in order to provide support. We will engage with partners, families, carers and other professionals if asked to do so.
- We help people to develop their personal skills, including confidence, resilience and social resources.
We provide low level support that does not include personal care, transport, shopping or cleaning. However we will help people to find and access services that can provide these types of support.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
What to expect then:
If the service can provide support, you will be allocated a Support Worker. Your Support Worker will help you to work towards your goals and help you to access support services and activities.