Disabled Facilities Grants

adapt your home, grants for home improvements, for vulnerable people

What does it do?

All Disabled Facilities Grants must be supported by an Occupational Therapist assessment. This is the first step for all applicants. Please contact us and we will arrange this and we will then consider whether your home is suitable and check that you are eligible for the grant.

Who it is for?

for people who

  • Have a disability
  • Or are an older person
  • Or have a long term illness which causes you to have difficulties coping with daily living tasks

Where it is available?

Local service (Rutland).

How to access or apply for it:

contact us


Info last updated: