Personal Alarms, Telecare and Assisted Living TechHighly reliable personal alarms and telecare service - across UK
What does it do?
Care Harmony Solutions provides a range of services including personal alarms, smoke detector, fall detector, bed sensor, Bogus Caller button, PIR, and medication dispenser all linked to our designated 24/7 monitoring centre. Key safe is also provided.
- Our pendant is water-resistant, a crucial design feature given how hazardous the bathroom can be for the elderly.
- The pendant links the wearer directly to our designated 24/7 monitoring centre, ensuring a friendly, experienced operator can call for assistance straight away, and if necessary, provide reassurance through the device's loudspeaker until that help arrives.
- All our team members have a background in either health and social care or tele-communication, guaranteeing an unrivalled understanding of our clients' needs.
- We put our clients first, continually reviewing usage data and, if appropriate, recommending a move to a safer environment.
- We don't hard-sell expensive, unnecessary products - a simple pendant is the best option for over 90% of our clients - but from experience, we know when physical incapacity means that self-activating devices (such as fall detectors) may be more suitable.
- There's no ongoing charge for a second service in the same household, giving twice the cover - and twice the reassurance - for the same low weekly fee.
- With our 24/7 Support Line, you can be assured that:You or a loved one can always summon helpWe'll provide round-the-clock monitoring and support without being intrusive or overbearingEmergency services will be summoned when required
- You or your carers are kept informed 24 hours a day, 7 days a weekOur designated call centre is manned by trained staff, with specific and personalised response processes
Who it is for?
The service is for the elderly or disabled people
Where it is available?
Regional service (Dumfries & Galloway, Dundee, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Lothian, East Renfrewshire, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Fife, Flintshire, Glasgow, Gwynedd, Highland, Inverclyde, Merthyr Tydfil, South Lanarkshire, Stirling, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan, West Dunbartonshire, West Lothian, Eilean Siar / Western Isles, Wrexham, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Anglesey, Angus, Argyll & Bute, Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Clackmannanshire, Conwy, Denbighshire, Midlothian, Monmouthshire, Moray, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Antrim, Orkney Islands, Pembrokeshire, Perth & Kinross, Powys, Renfrewshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Scottish Borders, Shetland Islands, South Ayrshire, Armagh, Belfast, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, Tyrone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire).
How to access or apply for it:
Through our highly secured fully encrypted website: www.wecareline.com. They can pay through Paypal, credit or debit cards. Those who prefer to purchase over the telephone can call us on 01296 320 013. Payment can be made by Cheques as well.
What to expect then:
They will receive a call within 24 hours of us receiving their orders to be given an appointment for installaton by one of our highly experienced technicians or delivery through secure post. We do our best to call the clients asap - most cases within a few hours of receiving their order if the order is done during working hours.
Info last updated:
1st Floor, Barclays House, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8DB