Emotional Support

What does it do?

Our social workers are qualified and experienced workers who can help you talk about things that may be emotional or difficult for you. Alternatively, you can talk to your doctor, to people who contribute to the work of local care support organisations or to the Samaritans. We have social workers working in the community and in hospitals who can make arrangements while people are still in hospital in preparation for their return home.

Who it is for?

Emotional Support is available to carers who can feel lonely and isolated.

Where it is available?

Local service (Ellesmere Port and Neston, Vale Royal, Chester).

How to access or apply for it:

If you would like to have the oppotunity to have your voice heard, please contact:
Cheshire Carers Centre,
146 London Road,
Tel: 0800 0850 307
Email: advice@cheshirecarerscentre.org.uk 

Additional information:

The Council work closely with FOCUS (Forum of Carers and Users of Services) and the Cheshire Carers' Centre to ensure carers who have expressed an interest in having a say in things that matter to them have this opportunity.


Info last updated: