What does it do?
FACE offers a range of services which include:
- A safe, secure, confidential counselling service with a qualified counsellor.
- A Carers Group held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 2pm until 3.30pm. At the Owen Room, Immanuel Church, Southbourne.
- Tea and Topic which deals with issues and topics particularly of use for retired persons.
- A friendship from loss group which meets in the Owen Room on the last Thursday of each month from 11.00am to 12.30.
- Money advice through our project coordinator who is also a Chartered Accountant and voluntary representative for the money advice charity Stewardship Credit Action.
Who it is for?
We are an organisation primarily for the Southbourne area of Bournemouth providing a range of services that support the needs of the community in our area.
Where it is available?
Local service (Bournemouth).
How to access or apply for it:
Call or email FACE for further details.
Financial advice (benefits), Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Emotional support, Financial advice (tax/pensions)
Info last updated:
120 Southbourne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 3QJ