Essential Nursing & Care Services
What does it do?
Essential offer the following services to our clients:
- Washing, bathing and dressing
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Respite care for carers or day and night sitting service
- Convalescence after illness or discharge from hospital
- Assistance getting up and going to bed
- Live in care
- Domestic and laundry service
Who it is for?
We offer our services to a wide range of people who need care and support whilst living in their own home including:
- Older people
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory loss including dual sensory impairment
- People with mental health problems
- People with learning disabilities
Where it is available?
Local service (West Dorset).
How to access or apply for it:
Call, email or pop into the office for further information.
All of our carers have been police checked prior to employment.
Nursing care at home (registered), Intermediate /after hospital care, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered)
Info last updated:
173 Bridport Road, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3AH