CHL - Care Help Line (Solihull)
What does it do?
- Personal Care when you need it or round the clock
- Private and Social Services Commissioned Care
- Assistance with daily living, companionship and support
- Caring for adults with physical or mental disabilities, learning disabilities or terminal illness
- Emotional Support for our Clients and their families
- Each Client visited by one of our Senior Managers every week
Who it is for?
People who need help to live independently in the community
Where it is available?
Local service (Solihull).
What it costs:
Please contact the organisation for information about costs.
How to access or apply for it:
Visit the website for more information or telephone/email the organisation
Info last updated:
58a Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 7JJ