Audley Willicombe Management Ltd
What does it do?
Our care service can include a half-hour visit or 24 hour care. It could be:
- a hand with cleaning, ironing and preparing meals;
- someone to help you wash, dress or shave;
- medication assistance;
- a little help and company whilst recovering from illness;
- live-in, sleep-in or night care, or simply holiday cover;
- assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time;
- someone to accompany you to appointments or social activities;
- someone to go shopping with you or for you, or collect prescriptions;
- even someone to walk the dog.
Who it is for?
The service is for people who might need a little help, to remain independent and happy in your own home.
Where it is available?
Local service (Tunbridge Wells).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01892 616444
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Activities, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Pet minding services, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Willicombe Park, Willicombe House , Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3UU