London Care - Basildon
What does it do?
As well as support with home-based personal care and daily living tasks, we can assist with errands, managing personalfinances and accompanying people who want to get out for leisure, social, health or work purposes. We can also assist with:
- managing challenging behaviour
- continence management
- preparing and eating meals
- safety in the home
- managing medication
- mobility and the use of aids and equipment
- rehabilitation and reablement care
- palliative and end of life care
- post-hospital care
- respite care
Who it is for?
London Care support:
- People Aged Over 65
- Adults with Mental Health Needs
- Parents with Disabilities
- Adults with Physical - Sensory Impairment
- Children with Disabilities
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
Where it is available?
Local service (Basildon).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 01268 585800
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Nursing care at home (registered), Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Services and Suppliers, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help
Info last updated:
Unit A, First Floor Pembroke House, 11 Northlands Pavement, Pitsea, Basildon, Essex, SS13 3DU