Direct Health UK Ltd - Leicester
What does it do?
Our wide range of care and support services includes:
- Personal Care and Support
- Care Following Hospital Discharge
- Assistance with health needs including medication management
- Sitting Services including overnight support
- Carers short breaks and holiday support
- Support with child care
- Shopping and meal preparation - health eating
- Escorting to appointments/social activities
- Assistance with mobility
- Domestic support
- Palliative and End of Life care
- Dementia care
- Extra Care Housing
- Companionship – it’s good to talk !
Who it is for?
People who would like to continue living at home independently.
Where it is available?
Local service (Leicester).
How to access or apply for it:
For further information call 0116 234 7880
The latest quality rating of this service by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) shows: 2 Stars - Good
Intermediate /after hospital care, Activities, Support for carers / Relief Care / Respite Care, Personal care at home (registered), Domestic help, Dementia care, Support for carers, Support
Info last updated:
Unit 10 Barshaw Park, Leycroft, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, LE4 1ET