Live-in Care'Outstanding' rated regulated Live-in Care from Trinity Homecare
What does it do?
Trinity Managed Live-in Care
Trinity-managed live-in home care service provides you and your loved ones with all the support you need. They provide a dedicated live-in carer to support you around the clock so you can continue to live safely and confidently in your own home. With Trinity managed live-in care services, they are responsible for every element of your care and you have full-time support from our team seven days a week.
- Full-time home care
- ‘Outstanding rated’ services by The Care Quality Commission
- One-to-one support with your daily routine
- Support with personal care such as washing, dressing and any continence care (if required)
- Someone to prepare your favourite nutritious meals
- Confidence that medication is taken at the right times of day
- Someone to accompany you to medical appointments or social outings
- Companionship, friendship and reassurance
- Someone to enjoy your hobbies, activities and crafts with
- Someone to take care of the housekeeping and ensure your home is clean and comfortable
- Safety – live-in care results in fewer falls and less dangerous injuries and hospital admissions than a care home
- Better value for money than a care home
- Our private carers help you stay at home with your partner and loved ones
- Support, peace of mind and advice for you and your loved ones
Trinity managed live-in care locations
Their Live-in Home Care services are available across London and the Home Counties. Our team is committed to supporting our clients with a range of conditions throughout the locations below:
Who it is for?
With all of the Trinity Homecare team becoming Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friends, they have a specialist knowledge of the condition and are highly recommended for those living with dementia.